Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crazy dreams, pt 1

Ok, so last night I had this crazy dream that started out at wendy's. I wanted something light, and the waitress pointed out that theat had a marvelous buffalo shrimp salad that was light on veggies and heavy on flavor. Totally delicious.

So I meet up with some friends, and we go down to the beach. This particular beach is surrounded by small cliffs. In the middle there is a staircase up to an observation deck at the top of the cliffs. Off to the side is a wider space where you can drive you car down and unpack.

So we go down to the beach, and we jump in the water, and everything is awesome. Out of nowhere comes this HUGE tidal wave. It towers above our heads, then sucks us up as it races towards the beach. I start gathering air, and am then sucked under the water. I finally make it our of the water, and I'm on the beach, along with most of the other people. I make it up the stairs onto the observation deck. I can see out in the distance that another tidal wave is coming.

For about the next 30 seconds, I am Spiderman.

I use my web and grab as many people as I can. I pull them all up onto the observation deck, and the second wave crashes into the beach, shaking the cliffs we are on. All the people thank me for saving them, and then look out over the railing and see that everybody else is GONE. Another huge tidal wave is coming. I run away. This mask is itchy.

So I find this house, and change there. There are two girls and their parents who live here. The older girl is about 15, and she thinks she is a super hero. They younger girl is about 7, and very sweet. The father is obsessed with the TV. He refuses to turn it off and come to bed. The mom is tired and ready to go to sleep.

I hear screaming from the beach. I run to look out the window, and there is a police bot shooting at random people. This is really odd, as no one has done anything wrong.



Just so you know, a police bot is square, and has lots of options that you can choose by pressing buttons on it's front. It was designed to be used by anybody, so there are all kinds of pictures next to the buttons. It almost looks like a fast food menu board.




So, the older girl in the house decides that she has to do something to save these people from the police bot, so she pulls out this giant laser gun thing, and starts blasting the empty building across the street. Her plan works, now the police bot is searching the house. I try to hide, which is easy enough because the bot is not searching with it's heat sensors, just by sight.

It shoots the little girl through the bathroom window. The mother begs the father to come to bed. I see a good hiding place. I climb in the second bed and pull the covers over my head. I hear the bot shoot the father through a window, and then the older girl. The mother tells me to go to sleep and everything will be ok. I fall asleep to the sound of the bot hovering outside the window.

This is just one of the strange dreams I have had, and you will definitely be getting more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment