Friday, June 25, 2010

I hate smart people....

Dear Smart People,

Why do you guys have to be dicks? Especially when it comes to the internet. I mean, if there wasn't some jerk out there who wanted to have his character grinding xp while he was at work, there wouldn't be things like programs that automatically do stuff. Which means that there would be no reason for people to try to stop them from doing that. Which means that if I want to post a link on Facebook, I never ever have to type in 2 words that are totally unrelated to each other.Ok, maybe not always.

I hate you Smart People, who had to go and cause things like "Capcha" to be made. Because that is the stupidest thing in the world, and sucks for people who are dyslexic. I really hate you, because I am always foiled by things like this, at least twice, before I can accomplish what I set out to do. The ones that use numbers are the worst though, because I can't tell if that fourth number is a 4 or a 9. If I type in 4, then it will most certainly be a 9. Even though it looks like a 4.

Please stop being lazy, just because you have the brain power to do things us normal people can't, doesn't mean you should.

With great power comes great responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment