Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am doing a great service to the internet today.



Hello reader. Today's post is a service, not only to you, but to every art student, Van Gogh fan, and wikipedia editor in the whole world wide web.

Today! I went looking for this picture. So you know, it's Vincent Van Gogh's Woman on a Tree-Lined Road, painted in 1889. I could not find it. It does not exist on the internet, unless they are calling it something else.

So here it is, I took a picture of it with my iPhone, cropped it up all pretty in Picasa, and stuck it in my Power Point presentation. Well, I couldnt' scan it, because the book is too fucking big for my scanner, and it's on 2 pages, hence the crease. But it's here for you anyway, if you need it. If you actually do end up taking it for something or other, hit up the comment box, I'd like to know if I actually did the world a favor, for once, that doesn't require something they con only charge me with if I don't get away with it.

You're welcome world!
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment