Thursday, September 16, 2010

Convocation: Live Blog!!

Hi guys! Guess what? I'm in college now! Part of the college experience is this thing called convocation. Mine starts in 25 minutes. It's outside. In Georgia. And it's sunny. It's 87 degrees. The kid behind me who said the n word 17 times, also said it was mother trucking hot. Seriously?! You'll spout off the n word, but you won't say fuck?

1:38- ok, they moved our line over to the side of the building. A couple of Harry Potter cosplayers have walked by in the long black robes. They have handed out lukewarm water. N word guy says it's sahara hot.

1:42- here is the arch we are walking through:

2:12- we are finally walking through the arch! Sitting ahead! Oh, some girl just fell out from heat stroke!

2:23- ok, we finally got to sit down, in the fucking hot as sun. The smart kids have umbrellas.
There is a Harry potter convention on the stage.

2:33- I cannot hear the asshole talking on stage! Oh, and the unibomber is sitting behind me.

2:55- ok, we are supposed to have 20 minutes left. They are halfway through the program.

3:20- 5 minutes over, still only halfway through. The guest speaker sounds like he should be on sesame street. He says work hard and then play hard!!!!

3:30- oh my gods it's finally OVER!!! And I get a shirt!

I sat through your fucking convocation and all I get is this lousy t-Shirt?! It's not even one of the cool ones like they sell in the store! Fuck this, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment